Scott G. MoritaMember
- Real Estate Transactions: Represents clients in real property acquisitions and sales, including negotiation and drafting of financing and security documents. Also represents landlords and tenants in negotiating and drafting ground and space leases.
- Business Transactions: Represents clients in stock and asset purchase and sale transactions, negotiating and drafting contracts, and general corporate/business entity matters.
- Business Entity Organization and Documentation: Assists clients in business entity formations, preparation of organizational documents and drafting and maintaining legal records.
- Real Estate Litigation: Cases involving lease disputes, title disputes, foreclosures, quiet title, partitions, summary possession and purchase contract disputes.
- Personal Injury Litigation: Cases involving motor vehicle accidents and premises liability.
J.D., William S. Richardson School of Law, 1998
B.A., University of California at San Diego, 1990
State Courts of Hawaii
State Courts of California
Hawaii State Bar Association
State Bar of California
American Bar Association
Arbitrator, Court Annexed Arbitration Program